Sunday, January 13, 2008

Get Out!!!!!




Yesterday, we sacked our maid of almost 2 years with less than 24-hours notice !!!!!! Who's gonna watch and manage our kids while we are in the office tomorrow!!!! Oh god....

The whole entire drama actually started last nite (of course, after a series of fxxk up and pent-up anger she managed to cause us over the period of her tenure). I wasn't at home, as usual, for a routine Saturday nite "teh tarik" at the "mamak" shop nearby. Thank God, I didn't go far, as ALL my kids (yes.. all of them) had viral fever . At about 12.30 am, while having a great laugh with colleague over "teh tarik", I received a call from my wife - "Yasmine and Imran's temperature dah naik 40 degree". Frantically, I ran to the car and headed back home, (can't remember if I actually paid the "tea tarik"..hmmmm...)

Upon my arrival, my wife was like crazy did whatever she could to ease the heat and asked the maid for help (the maid was in her room), but no response (as usual.. so we thot she was asleep). But when my wife entered her room to get Yasmine's stuff, you know what she was doing in her room? SHE WAS ON THE PHONE. IN THE DARK. TALKING AWAY. HAPPILY AS IF NOTHING WAS HAPPENING. Apparently she was talking to her boyfriend (we found out later from series of erotic sms exchanged between both of them). With full anger, my wife snapped the handphone and took it away. (And for your info, she bought the handphone without our knowledge...we did warn her zillion times that if we caught her neglecting her work because of that handphone we will take it away...but that is another story altogetherlah!)

The next morning, with a mutual decision made by us, the whole family, we decided to kick her ass out from our house. Now, we are technically maidless!! We have to figure out our strategy to face this situation for at least another 2 or 3 weeks while waiting for the replacement. SIGH.

This morning, looking at my wife's tired face, I held up her palm and told her," not to worry dear, this too.. shall pass..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Touching story....