Friday, January 11, 2008

"Kiki" the Cat Woman




"Cats!! no way jose...", I remember those words coming from the tongue of my wife. Nothing much I could do, so did my sons and daughter (who obviously love cats very much). So the craving to have a cat as pet was just left a dream, then (it was just a wish that will never come true..I thot). All that we (me and the kids) could do was just to play with Abah's cats - once a week whenever we went to his house for a weekly family gathering, that was all!!





Abah paid RM300 to a pet clinic to cross-breed his cat (a kampung cat, Aci) with a pure Persian (Boboy) belongs to the clinic. As a result, on 18th May last year 4 kittens were born, named Itam, Jumbo, Poi-Poi and Kiki. All of a sudden, as if it was an answer to our prayers, my wife told Abah that she wanted to have Kiki. We looked at each other's face, of course, pleasantly surprised!!!!!





Before she changed her mind, I immediately started the engine and we went to the pet shop to buy all feline necessities - among others; cage, litter box and sand, foods, water container etc etc .... fuh !!! it was close to about RM500 spent.





And now, Kiki has became a part of the family. It is loved by the family, especially my wife (she really does, she, at 1 time..drove to "mamak" shop to buy bawang with Kiki on the passenger seat). He he he .... that shows how "people change".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.