Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My health



The last time I did my blood test was 2 years ago which showed a bit of increase in my cholesterol level but not too bad.

I did it again recently, it was an extreme increase of my LDL from the border line to 5.2, not only that, my liver and uric acid level showed a bad reading too. No wonder I was feeling so tired, especially after work, feeling like all energy has sapped out of my body lately. Now, I gotta force myself to change my lifestyle and eating habit.

Now, almost every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday I force myself on the treadmill at Bukit Mewah Gym (I can't play badminton anymore, thanks to my ankle injury since last Ramadhan). No late nite munching, no dinner beyond 8 pm. Bought some supplements from Himalaya, too. In fact, no rice on the weekdays.

A month has passed, I'm feeling a lot better now. I am eager to see the result on my next follow up blood test next 2 months. Is this one of the signs of aging?

No comments: