Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Call me Tok Su



He is the eldest son of my eldest nephew, thus the first grand-nephew to me, born on 23rd June 2008.

Tini had been fighting an agonizing pain (well at least I believe so, no personal experience though...) from the contraction as early as 3 pm the day before. Until around 11.30 pm, no good progress was reported to me, so I fell asleep.

While I was having a good dream that nite, at about 1.45 am, a call from Faizal woke me up. "No choice Paksu, the doctor has decided for a C-section".

That call had really freshened me up, went down to the kitchen for a cup of Milo and some kurma. At about 2.30 pm, received an sms from Faizal that Afiq was safely born. Thus, I am now officially become an Atok.

Welcome to the family Afiq!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to ur anak sedara.
Nama sama ngan anak aku no 3.