Wednesday, July 9, 2008

3rd placing is good enuf!



I am always eager to see my kids (or any kids for that matter) to be active in sports. Why? Becos I want them to be like what I was before. But, emmm, these are the few of my experiences encountered:-

I wanted to enroll them for a teakwando classes - they said, sparring would tear my bone apart.

I gave them badminton rackets and a dozen of shuttle cocks - ended up, they kept the racket behind the door simply because they got fed up after not hitting the right targets for few times.

I promised Irfan to buy him a pair of football boots - he enjoyed playing football with kaki ayam or kasut sekolah MORE at the playground fronting our house.



So last week, they invited me see them sporting at school, so I went.

At least I am proud to see Irfan ranked 3rd for 4 x 80 metres. For Yasmine, a big surprise for a girl!! she won 3rd for tarik tali, emmm not bad la.



Keep it up kids!!!

No comments: